Delicious Black Facial Scrub
I made this recently for some of my Wildrose Magnolia clients and I’d love to share the simple recipe with you!
First off let me just say that it smells delicious and the ingredients are so clean you could eat this up with a spoon:)
Now that’s my kinda skincare!
Raw Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
Organic Coconut Sugar
dōTERRA geranium, lavender & frankincense
Depending on the size of class jar you are repurposing combine aprox 1/2 cup soft/melted raw coconut oil to one cup of sugar - add one TBS charcoal and aprox 4 drops each of EO
How to use: take a small dollop to your freshly cleansed face (or, if your skin is super dry this could serve as your CLEANSER), gently exfoliate in circles, you may leave on for a few moments to serve as a hydrating FACE MASK, then apply a warm facecloth to rinse off👌
- coconut charcoal/ draws out impurities, shrinks appearance of pores, gentle exfoliant
- raw coconut oil/ essential fatty acids, moisturizing, antibacterial properties
- coconut sugar/ contains amino acids (collagen booster) and trace vitamins & minerals
- geranium/ calms inflammation, balances oil production & hormones
- lavender/ calms inflammation & acne, antibacterial, sunburns & mild burns, sedative
- frankincense/ protective skin cell properties, decreased appearance of wrinkles, scars & dark spots
With love from your Radiant Rebel,